Allis Chalmers Tractors
1938 WC High Clearance, sn. 83404, complete with sugar cane row builder on the back, repainted; WC Yellow Road Grader, Serial no. 1-E-3389. RARE ONLY TWO KNOWN IN THE
Allis WD-45’s in all 3 Fuel Types!
1954 WD 45 LP, sn. 173359; 1954 WD 45 Diesel, sn. 229143; 1955 WD 45 Gas, power steering, sn. 212200
Model G’s with Rare Implements!
1953 G with rare Front End Loader, sn. 25647, hydraulic lift; 1951 G with mounted Flail mower, sn. 24070, mechanic lift; 1950 G with 4 row Junior Planter, sn. 23657; 1949 G with Cultivator, sn. 22668, also has Fertlizer Side Dresser, mechanical lift, rare front weight; 1950 G with One Row Corn Planter, sn. 20057, 12 volt system; 1948 G with Right Hand Disc Plow, sn. 2216, mechanical lift; 1953 G with
Super RARE 1949 Self Propelled Combine, sn. 21068 Only five of these combines ever built!!! Made from the Allis Chalmers model 40 pull type combine and powered by Allis Chalmers model G components. An exceptionally rare unit, aquired from the
Very Rare 1918 Red Bug Car, powered by a Smith Motor Wheel engine, very nice original car, excellent condition!
Neat Cushman Fire Truck with 3 wheel pull cart
Very rare and Hard To Find Allis Chalmers Terra Tiger, all original, in good running condition
Allis Chalmers Mini Bike
Rare Terra Tiger Tool Board Display
Lawn & Garden Tractors & Implements
Super Rare 1997 Simplicity 75th Anniversary Special, only 825 made, custom paint and decals, chrome lights, chrome wheels, special emblems – mint condition!!!; B10, sn. 30306; B110, sn. 69076; B112, sn. 44347; B210; Big Ten, sn. 35332; Big Ten Lawn Mower ; Big Ten with belly sickle mower, sn. 36009, with hydro lift; Homesteader, 8 hp with mower deck; 312 with snow blower; 608 Limited, sn. 1690263; 608 Limited, 5 speed, mower deck; 611 Limited, 5 speed, mower deck; 611 Hydro ; 616 lawn mower, sn. 2455, with hydro mower deck; 616 lawn mower, sn. 1851607, with snow plow; 620 with hard to find front end loader, sn. 3031491; 716 with snow blade, sn. 1690211; 720 with rear mount tiller, sn. 1690288; Simplicity Landlord lawn mower with mid mount blade
Other Allis Chalmers Yard Items
Walk behind and tractor mounted tillers including tiller, sn. 2771847 & tiller, sn. 681212; (2) Allis Chalmers Push lawn mowers; Large snow blower, sn. 681674, walk behind; Snow Sweeper, walk behind
Haynes 36 foot goose neck trailer, three axles; 7 different cultivators for the model G, one row, two row & four row; Disc for 0 gauge; One botttom plow 0 gauge; Excellent 3 point hitch grain drill; 6 tooth Snap Coupler Sub soiler; #60 combine w/motor Very Straight, Bagger model; #40 combine PTO Very Straight Bagger Model; Hay side rake; #782 one row chopper; Tandem Disc No. 8 or 9; One gang disc “G” Really nice; One tooth sub/soiler Snap Coupler; G Plow right hand; Two Bottom Snap Coupler Plow, cast iron Allis Chalmers name in mould board; 3 Bottom Disc plow Snap Coupler; 3 Bottom Slat mould board; 3 Two Row Corn Planters Two with fertlizer boxes; Pond scoop Snap Coupler Restored; Two bottom roll over plow; Sickle mower; Round Hay Baler, late model with white top; Outstanding original model 110 Manure Spreader, superb condition, hardly ever used!; Snap Coupler 8 foot disc; Snap Coupler 9 foot scraper blade; Snap Coupler 6 foot scraper blade; 8 other two and three bottom plows; New wagon running gear; Lots of Model G Parts, Tires, Fenders, Starters, Generators, and much, much more!!!
If paying in a non cash method (ex. travelers checks, credit cards, etc.) there is an additional 5% premium with with a 5% discount for cash or check. Please bring a bank<br>
letter of guarantee for purchases over $10,000. Information is subject to change. All lots<br>
are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due<br>
diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. Purchases may<br>
be removed upon receipt of payment in full. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material andany prior verbal statements. Not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions. Buyer agrees not to initiate credit card chargeback.<br>
1. Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s<br>
responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or<br>
descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.<br>
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 5% Buyer's Premium added to the total. <br>
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.<br>
4. Buyer is responsible for removing items from auction site within one week. <br>
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to<br>
conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the<br>
auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. <br>
If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before<br>
the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.<br>
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.<br>
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.<br>
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal<br>
advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall<br>
be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.<br>
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. <br>
10. All sales are final.