We are pleased to offer Ed’s farming equipment! He has always been an excellent steward and caretaker of the land and his equipment. He maintained everything with the upmost care and always made any repairs with no expense spared. A great opportunity to add some good equipment to your farming operation before the end of the year!
Extremely Well Cared For Equipment! Most Was Bought New!
This is an early listing, please check back for more information, photographs and the catalog!
2011 Versatile 435, 3,500 hours, bareback, extra heavy axle option, excellent condition
New Garfield Carryall Scraper
Like New 2020 Jet 38' grain trailer
1996 Peterbuilt twin-screw semi truck, 568,000 actual miles, new brakes, new drums, new airbags
1981 Ford 2-ton Truck with 10-ton fertilizer tender box
Semitrailer homemade with 16-ton Adams stainless steel tender box
Tyler Titan 3275 dry fertilizer spreader with a 13' ft new leader w/ 3020 dry spreader box
850 Kinze grain cart used with wheat only
1978 Mack twin-screw grain truck with a 22' grain bed
52' Kent Field Cultivator with four bar spike tooth harrow, like new, excellent condition
Quinstar 9 shank ripper
(2) 5100 International 20 hole grain drills with International hitch
(3) Unverth McCurdy Harrowgators, 28' to 36'
(6) Unverth McCurdy seed tenders 300 bushel capacity each
Clipper Seed Cleaner, Super 68A, fully self contained with elevator legs
ATI track system for combine all new bearings, like new condition with extra rollers
2 Sunflower 2433 35' chisels
Sunflower HD 36' chisel
18' Krause disc
1975 Versatile Model 1800 with rebuilt pins, excellent runner
52' Martens harrow
(2) 32' Crust buster drain drills
36' Baker disc
14' Baker disc
11 bottom Blanchat moldboard plow
(2) 12 bottom Blanchat moldboard plows
52' Wako flex harrow
20' gooseneck flatbed farm trailer, no title
Fuel tanks- (5) 1000 gal, (2) 500 gal some have Gas Boy 110V pumps
(2) 150 gal diesel tanks to put in the truck with 20 gal per min 12V pumps
New tubes of grease
New hydraulic post hole logger that fits skid steer loader
Several 24.5" semi tires - Brand new
Alco 24.5" aluminum semi truck wheels - new in the box
1981 Ford 2-ton with 10-ton fertilizer tender box
Liquid fertilizer pack horse with 3 3000 gal cone bottom tanks on it
2- 3000 gal fert. tanks on a skid
1- 1000 fert. tank on a skid
4- 3000 gal black plastic water tanks
New transfer pump and engine in the box
Several 3" transfer hoses
Transfer pump and motor on a cart
Complete PTO system for a Versatile tractor
(2) complete Trimble auto steering systems for a tractor
Antique drill press
Semitrailer homemade with 16 ton Adams stainless steel tender box
UST grain cart
2- 8 bottom plows
Hydraulic hose making machine
New 15" drill disc for grain drills
New chisel points
New implement tires
New rolls of barb wire
New 6' steel fence post
Hydraulic drill fill grain augers
Numerous new parts and repairs
Contact Ed Larson at 620-845-0880 for any questions
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $250 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that 2% interest per month will be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the auction. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before leaving the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. Auctioneer and seller are not responsible for any items that are not picked up. Items not picked up by scheduled pick up time are subject to loss.
5. BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
6. MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
7. AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
8. TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding in their sole discretion. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
9. CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of heirs, lien holders, sellers, absentee bidders, financial institutions, corporate entities, reserves or themselves. Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.