More Factory Oliver LP Tractors Than We’ve Ever Sold In One Spot!
Incredible Original Paint 4 Digit Tractors
Many Rare and Low Production Olivers
Open House July 22nd from 10-3
Pickup on August 4th(9-4), and 5th(9-3)
Our friend Arnie Meyer was well known and respected in the Oliver/Hart Parr collecting communities. He spent an enourmous amount of time, buying, selling and trading up to get the best of the best in his collection. He focused on keeping some incredibly nice original paint and LP tractors. One of the best Oliver offerings in recent years!
Original Paint Factory 1800 Checkerboard Front Wheel Assist, diesel, sn.18-2233, 3 point, pulley assy
1555 Original Paint Green Cockshutt Wheatland Standard, diesel, 3 front weights
1600 LP High Crop, Sn.16-2327, 2 front weight, 3 point
1600 LP, Utility, front weights, 3 point
1555 wide front, Loader special, 1 set rear wheel weights
1750 Special, Sn.475-22346, 3point, rear wheel weights
Four Digit Olivers
1600 Cockshutt (tan and red), sn. 16-4215 standard no PTO
1600, Sn.255-22154, 3 point, diesel, wide front, new seat
1600 row crop LP, wide front 3 point
1650 LP, 2 set front weights, 3 point, new seat
1600 Row Crop LP wide front, 3 point, new seat, rear wheel weights, 2 sets front weights
1600 Utility, Sn.16-5210, front weight, 3 point
1650 LP, Sn.16-52313, wide front, 3 point, PTO
1550 Cockshutt, Standard, PTO, red
1750 Special, Sn.475-22346, 3point, rear wheel weights
1600 wide front, front weights, new seat
1850 LP, Standard, incredible original paint, 2 front weights
1550, sn.255-11031, single front, 2 front wheel weights, 3 point, PTO
1650 wide front, Sn.265-2116, hydraulics, 3 point, PTO, 1 front weight
1600 Utility, 3 point, front weights
950 Diesel, PTO, hydraulics
880 LP, immaculate original paint, Sn.38-0262
880 LP, single front, hydraulics, PTO
880 Standard, hydraulics, PTO
770 LP, Sn.18-0180, single front, hydraulics, front weights, 3 point, PTO
770 LP, sn.247-13001, hydraulics, flat top fenders
770 row crop LP, sn.37-1833, narrow front
770 Row Crop Standard, diesel, Sn.37-4814 wide front, hydraulics
770 Standard, Hydraulics
660 Diesel, restored, single front wheel, 3 point, 2 bottom plow
660 Row Crop, front and back wheel weights, hydraulics, pulley
440, Sn.34-0012, front and back weights, new rubber
Super 88 LP, Sn.18-0332, single front, hydraulics, 3 point, restored
Super 88 Diesel, Sn.28-0023, narrow front, 3 front weights, hydraulics, PTO, rear wheel weights, belt pulley, restored
Super 88 diesel, Sn.28-1400, standard wheatland wide front, 3 point, hydraulics, 2 front weights
Super 88, loader, hydraulics, PTO
Super 77, Diesel, Orchard
Super 77 Industrial, Sn.17-7019, wheel weights, PTO
Super 77 Row Crop, Sn.26-0004, wide front, hydraulics, PTO, 2 set front wheel weights
Super 77 Row Crop, narrow front, hydraulics, PTO
Super 66 Diesel row crop, sn.16-004, hydraulics
Super 55, Industrial US Navy Tractor, rear wheel weights
Old Style 88 Standard
Old Style 88 Industrial, restored
Old Style 88 wide front, rear wheel weights, PTO, hydraulics, 1947
88 Row Crop, sn.88-1926, diesel, hydraulics. 3-point, wide front, front and rear duals
88 Row Crop, wide front
77 row crop, LP, Tags 37-0012, wide front hydraulics,
66 Industrial, front wheel weights, hydraulics, 3 point, rear wheel weights
66 Row Crop, Sn.0104-430935, narrow front, front wheel weight, rear wheel weights, 3 point, PTO
80 Industrial, restored
80 Wide Front
70 row crop, single front, with mounted Planter
60 Row Crop Wide Front, Front weights, rear weights, 2 bottom mounted plow, restored
60 Row Crop, narrow front, front wheel weights, belt pulley
60, steel wheels
60 Standard, belt pulley
Cockshutt 60 Standard, belt pulley
Cockshutt 60 Row Crop, restored, new rubber
60 Row Crop
Hart Parr 18-36
Allis Chalmers WC
Dozens of Oliver Plows and Implements
Tons of Oliver parts – listing coming soon
This a very partial listing! We’ll be cataloging in the spring and will have a complete listing and photographs of all auctions – Tractors, Parts & Implements & Shop Tools.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $250 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that 2% interest per month will be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the auction. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before leaving the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. Auctioneer and seller are not responsible for any items that are not picked up. Items not picked up by scheduled pick up time are subject to loss.
5. BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
6. MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
7. AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
8. TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding in their sole discretion. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
9. CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of heirs, lien holders, sellers, absentee bidders, financial institutions, corporate entities, reserves or themselves. Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
SELLER(S): Arnold Meyer Living Trust, LeAnne Meyer, 1212 S. Shore Dr., Worthington MN 56187