1 piece KAN-O-TEX with repaired chip at base Extremely Rare, Phillips, Shell 1 pc., Red Crown, Red Crown Ethyl, DX Boron, Mobilgas 15” single in metal body, Skelly, Texaco, Mobilgas Special, Sinclair H-C, Imperial, and White Crown.
Service Entrance Arrow, Phillips 66, Gulf Authorized Dealer, Piedmont Cigarettes, Fleet Wing,
Exide Curb Sing in Excellent Condition, Kendall Texaco, and
Texaco No Smoking, Goodyear Selected Dealer, American Surety Co., Southwestern Cattle Raisers, Helmar Turkish Cigarettes, and Freud’s Bread.
Signal Gasoline, Gulf, Texaco Sky Chief Supreme, Mobilgas, Pure Premium, Texaco Fire Chief, Texaco Sky Chief, and Gulf Tane.
Perfect Circle with Awesome Graphics, Ford FoMoCo, Exide, Mobilgas and Texaco Keyhole, Firestone Farm Tires, Gulf Lube, Mission Orange, Hires Root Beer, WildRoot, Mobiloil, GulfPride, Illinois Oil Company Pricer Board, 66 Lithiated Lemon Soda, Columbia Batteries, 76 Soda, Texas Punch, Sunbeam Bread, Dad’s Root Beer, Nichol Kola Texaco Marfak Lubrication, Flosheim Shoes, Sun Drop Golden Girl Cola, Phillips Heavy Duty Premium, Fram KO, Dad’s Keyhole, and Squirt.
Postal Telegraph, D-X Neon Spinner, Pepsi “More Bounce to the Ounce,” Cheer Up, Howel’s Root Beer, Squirt, Valvoline, U.S. Royal, Champagne Velvet Beer, Dr. Pepper, Pabst, Coca-Cola, and many more.
Bowes, Five Roses Flour, Ex-Lax, Hires, Brown’s Jumbo Bread with Elephant dated 1915, Hill Bros. Coffee, Prestone, Squirt, Barq’s, Mail Pouch and many others.
Texaco, Clear Clean Golden, Firestone,
Lighted Store Displays
Floorsheime Shoe Co., Lubrication, Engine Tune Up, and JU-SEE.
Hamilton Beach Milk Shake Makers, Gulf and Cities Map Racks, Several Glass and Wood Showcases including Sanford’s Ink – Tom’s Toasted Peanuts – Squib Vitamin Products - Carborundum, Coca-Cola Cooler, Pennzoil Can Rack, Very Nice Peanut Dispensers, Weather Head Rack, Several Store Displays including Alemite – Eveready – Esquire – Roi-Tan, 2 Seeburg Juke Boxes, several Banks including Texaco Lockheed first in the series, Attendants Hats including Texaco D-X and Conoco, several nice cans including Mobilgrease, Mobiloil, Ford, Mother Penn, EN-AR-CO, Phillips, Husson, American Motors, and Bowes, 2 Peddle Tractors – Farmall 806 and a John Deere Restored, and Hundreds of Lots of advertising items.
Terms of the Auction: 15% Buyers Premium On-Site with a 5% discount for those who pay by cash or check, 5% Buyer’s Premium on Absentee and Online Absentee Bidders and 15% Buyer’s Premium for Live-Internet Bidders. (Absentee & Internet Bidders must pay with a Visa or MasterCard ONLY!) Please bring a bank letter of guarantee for purchases over $10,000. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. Not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.<br>
Sample Verbiage for Bank Letter of Guarantee:<br>
To Whom It May Concern: <br>
This letter will serve as your notification that (bank name) will IRREVOCABLY HONOR AND GUARANTEE payment of any check(s) written by (Customer's name) for up to (Dollar amount of maximum bid total) Dollars ( $ ) drawn on account number (account number) and payable to Aumann Auctions, Inc. This GUARANTEE is for the purpose of our customer purchasing items sold at Public Auction on (auction date here). <br>
Bank Information & Officer Signature<br>
On-line Bidding Terms:<br>
1. Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. <br>
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to the total. FOR ONLINE ABSENTEE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase. <br>
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.<br>
4. The auction company through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be estimated before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. <br>
We document the contents of each package. We are not responsible for missing items. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged. <br>
FIREARMS: Please ask your dealer to NOT OPEN the package if buying firearms. <br>
<font color='#FF0000'>All pickups must be scheduled in advance.</font> It’s the buyer’s responsibility to check all contents of the package before removing it from the premises. If you pickup at an auction location or by another arrangement it is also your responsibility to check the contents of the package in the company of an Aumann Employee. We will not be held responsible for damaged or missing pieces once the package is in possession of the bidder. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition. <br>
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.<br>
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.<br>
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.<br>
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.<br>
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.<br>
10. All sales are final.<br>
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.<br>
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.<br>
13. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.