Very Scarce C.O.D. 13-25 tractor, one of just a few known to exist, very complete, older restoration, two cylinder opposed, runs good, round radiator, – rarely comes to the market!
Rumely Line Drive, One of Two Known, quite possibly one of the rarest Rumely tractors in existence, extensive mechanical restoration including transmission, runs and drives, rein driven steering mechanism – possibly your only chance to ever own one! Used with a wagon when showing the tractor but the original sulky comes with it!
Super Rare Allis Chalmers15-25, #21201, full steel, older restoration, very complete, good runner, seldom ever offered!
Wisconsin Tractor w/Sterling FA engine, #63250-1921, older repaint, full steel, missing a few lugs, straight old original tractor, very hard to find, some damage to radiator core but holds water, very few known to exist
Fantastic, all original Heider 5-10 motor cultivator, #24044, LeRoi model 2 C engine, 4 wheel version, friction drive, very nice tractor, still see decals on fuel tank and traces of original paint abounds, gearing needs work
Possibly the only known Allis Chalmers 6-12 with heavy industrial wheels and button lugs, grader blade and sulky, older restoration, good runner – very, very rarely come to the market!
Two wheeled carts for 6-12 AC tractor
Gray Drum Drive Tractor, restored with completely rebuilt engine, several NOS Gray parts were used, even has original toolbox, great tractor, rarely offered!
Rumely Do-All, older restoration, great, complete tractor – both the 4 wheel axle and the 3 wheel cultivator apparatus WITH THIS TRACTOR – the most complete Do-All we’ve sold, steel wheels, Waukesha motor
Oil Pull Rumely model 15-25, solid flywheel, on period rubber, front round spokes, rear cut downs, #322, older restoration, very complete tractor
UNBELIEVABLE ORIGINAL Green 20-35, all original paint and decals, full steel, very difficult to find another in this kind of original condition—too nice to restore!
Very Rare Allis Chalmers 18-30/early 20-35, #17863, engine #82554, older repaint, full steel, good solid tractor, no lugs, rubber on steel wheels, no name cast in radiator, hard to find!
Minneapolis 17-30 Crossmotor, #8089, full steel, older restoration, nice skid rings & lugs
Exceptionally Rare Allis Chalmers M-7 Troop Carrier, tractor front with tracks and wheel/ski combination, very few known to exist, restored, rebuilt motor – very unique!
Allis Chalmers 25-40, #45701, older restoration, full steel, belt pulley, shifting lever shortened, good runner
Allis Chalmers United, w/Continental engine, #35101391, all original paint, rear steel,
front rubber that is new, old repair on block, nice straight sheet metal, needs original seat
Allis Chalmers 25-40, #XX930, old repaint, factory round spoke wheels
Rock Island Tractor, older restoration, full steel
Allis Chalmers UC High Crop, Thomson front wheels, cut downs on rear, PTO, Vickers hyd. pump, very straight original tractor
Excellent unstyled WF, #1692 on full steel, rare front steel, nice restoration
Allis Chalmers model B Road Maintainer, hard to find this size! Good straight tractor, nearly new tires
Allis Chalmers IB, #1B1302, original, runs good, hyd., PTO, rear mount belt pulley, fair tires
Allis Chalmers B, #809433, original, rusty, needs correct front rims, cast center rear rims, hand start, runs
Allis Chalmers `K` crawler, good under carriage, good clutches, motor apart
Centaur 2G, steel wheels, nice original with sulky
Massey Ferguson 20 Industrial w/loader
Allis Chalmers G, new tires, older repaint
Gibson Model D, stick steer w/1-bottom plow, repainted, nice tires
Allis Chalmers G, #65177, older repaint, new rear rubber
Allis Chalmers B, original, hand start
Allis Chalmers B-1 garden tractor, original
PARTS, ENGINES & IMPLEMENTS
Horsedrawn sleigh with reindeer and Santa Claus; 3 hp IH McCormick M engine on skids; Associated air cooled 2 hp engine on skids; Unknown 4 cylinder engine, very unusual, manifolds in head; Weber & Damme high wheel wagon, all original paint; Waterloo Boy front steel; Allis Chalmers B engine; Large assortment of mags and carbs; Early Allis pedestal seat; Starters; Generators; Significant assortment of NOS Gray tractor parts that were found at the site of the Gray Tractor Factory!; Mechanical oilers; Rare set of front steel for WC/WF; Head gaskets; Rear steel for B; Eureka cast iron seat; Several Allis Chalmers G implements; Plows; Tom Thumb gas engine; Cub cadet tractor with mower; Deutz Allis model 1920 with 60` mower deck; Horse driven PTO unit; Horse powered cane press; Horsedrawn Ice cutter; End gate seeder with grass attachment; Shovel end gate for wagon; Set of box springs for wagon; Snap Coupler Subsoiler; Oliver sub-soiler on rubber tires; Hand clutch for WC AC tractor; Oil bottles; Old Waukesha engine 4 cyl. Loose; Le Roi engines, 2&4 cyl; Heavy duty flatbed farm wagon with hoist ; Engine parts for Minneapolis Cross Motor (cylinders, pistons, crankshaft, manifolds); Front end Loader for AC `G`; Sickle mower for AC `G`; Misc. AC `G` attachments;
SIGNS & LITERATURE
Never before seen Allis Chalmers 20-35 sign showing the tractor in full color – a truly impressive sign!; Plastilux Blue & Orange AC diamond lighted signs; Rectangular late logo Allis Chalmers, orange and black lighted signs, one still in original crate!; Square AC late logo lighted sign; Square AC late logo lighted sign showing combine, 190 tractor and D-series tractor; Gehl lighted sign; Gray Tractor and Oliver Implements Sign; Stoodite Plow Shares sign; Green Porcelain Allis Chalmers Tractors Parts and Service; Round Blue & Orange Allis Chalmers Diamond logo Parts and Service, porcelain; Allis Chalmers Batteries sign; LARGE assortment of Allis Chalmers literature, parts books and operator’s manuals; 4’x18’ lighted AC dealer sign ; Pedal tractors including John Deere LGT, 4430, AC 190, IH 856/1026 & others ;
If paying in a non cash method (ex. travelers checks, credit cards, etc.) there is an additional 5% premium with with a 5% discount for cash or check. Please bring a bank<br>
letter of guarantee for purchases over $10,000. Information is subject to change. All lots<br>
are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due<br>
diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. Purchases may<br>
be removed upon receipt of payment in full. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material andany prior verbal statements. Not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions. Buyer agrees not to initiate credit card chargeback.<br>
1. Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the listing and catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold \'as-is\' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. <br>
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 5% Buyer\'s Premium added to the total. <br>
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.<br>
4. Buyer is responsible for removing items from auction site day of auction unless arrangements are made with owner.<br>
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to<br>
conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the<br>
auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. <br>
If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before<br>
the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.<br>
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.<br>
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.<br>
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal<br>
advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall<br>
be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.<br>
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any \'missed\' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. <br>
10. All sales are final.