Aumann Auctions is partnering up with Steve Darnell of Vegas Rat Rods as seen on Discovery Channel and Merlon Johnson of Old School Garage to bring you their next feature build from the hit YouTube series "Make It Run Again". Follow along as they brought this 1970 GMC 1500 C10 back to life, updates can be found on their social media account! You will get to experience the transformation from start to finish. Updates will begin to appear June 1st on their social media channels. Get registered and bid as they build! This very truck will be the feature in the next coming episode. For more about "Make It Run Again" and past episodes check out the info below:
“Make It Run Again”
Follow Steve Darnell and Merlon Johnson from WelderUp (www.welderup.com) and the Discovery Channel’s “Vegas Rat Rods” as they do whatever it takes to reach the location of an old vehicle or other motorized machine that has been out of commission for years. With only the tools they can carry in their pockets and the local resources available to them, the team must get the vehicle running and drive it to a predetermined destination.
The concept of the show was formulated when Steve and Merlon hitch hiked to Utah to recover an old 1972 Chevy tow truck that Merlon remembers from his childhood. With only a crescent wrench in hand and the help of local assets, the pair were able to get the truck running and successfully drive it back to Las Vegas along the same roads the truck was used on in the 1970’s. Along the way, they experienced breakdowns, explored the local landscape, historical sites, and had more than a few entertaining misadventures.
Steve and Merlon documented their trip with 24-hour coverage through Instagram and Facebook. The response from our viewers was outstanding. Since this adventure we have received an overwhelming number of requests for more “Make it Run Again” videos from our audience. As a result, the first official episode of “Make It Run Again” was filmed over Thanksgiving weekend 2020.
Each Make It Run Again adventure is broadcast live through our social media 24-hour feed. Follow along as Steve and Merlon document the changes and repairs being made to the vehicle. To keep things exciting, products provided by sponsors are offered as giveaways throughout the trip. The final piece to the puzzle, the vehicle, is for sale. With the help of Aumann Auctions, we have created our very own auction page so that viewers can bid on the vehicle throughout the journey and can stay up to date with the transformation of the vehicle.
A few weeks following the live auction, a full “Make It Run Again” episode documenting the entire trip is premiered on the Welder Up YouTube channel www.youtube.com/welderupvegas
You can watch the first two episodes by clicking the links below:
Episode #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__nC5S4NAtg
Episode #3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVR_qXqOaJE
Subscribe to our social channels so you don't miss a thing!
YouTube channel here: www.youtube.com/welderupvegas
Follow us on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/welderupvegas/
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/welderupvegas
Steve and Merlon’s no-nonsense approach and down-to-earth attitudes intrigues car enthusiasts and entertainment lovers everywhere. With travel, adventure, mechanics, history, humor, and suspense in every episode, Make It Run Again churns out exciting content everyone can enjoy.
Make It Run Again brought to you by:
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and will result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidders user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.